neue Q&A.. hoffe da sind nu nicht welche bei die schon gepostet wurden..
achja bzgl. Game of Thrones eine Ed Stark PF neben Boromir.. wär sicher klasse :D
und die neuen News Iron Man Extremis :love:
ich hoffe es wird dann keine CQ
Q. I think you would sell more Marvel versus statues and dioramas, if you made them the same scale as the DC Direct versus, such as Superman vs Darkseid. Do you have any plans to do a line in that scale? Thor vs Loki or Destroyer; Thing vs Hulk (Marvel Masterpiece) or Hulk versus Abomination; Spiderman vs Venom with Spidy shooting a web; Iron Man (Modern Armor) vs Namor or Mandarin, Captain America in traditional costume (not World War I or movie version) vs Red Skull. By the way, would prefer to see Thor in his traditional costume with blue pants.
We love the diorama format too, and respect your point about size. On the whole, we’ve seen a bigger response to our larger, single character efforts like Premium Format, and smaller response to our diorama efforts. We’re evaluating reasons, designs, and more… but we will be devoting more time and attention to the Premium Format [...]
Q. Dear Sideshow, Iron Man: Extremis is such a good read and Sideshow released an Iron Man Comiquette based on Adi Granov several years ago. Is there any plan to release an Extremis Iron Man Comiquette from the second part of the Extremis story to complement the previous Iron Man Comiquette?
We have extremely, exponentially BIG plans for Adi’s Extremis.
Q. I love the Clones! Any chance for a 1:6 scale Rex in Phase II armor?
Absolutely. His new look is phenomenal!
Q. I have heard that there will be a Premium Format Batman coming out and I wanted to know a release date. Also, who’s art will it be based on (Simon Bisley, Jim Lee, or Joe Mad)? Looking forward to your response, thanks!
Sideshow is deep in development on a mixed medium Premium Format Batman, largely from the minds of artist Martin Canale and our Creative Director, Tom Gilliland. It’s a fantastic, gritty representation of Batman that we feel is worthy of the character.
Q. Is it possible to start making name plates for the base of Star Wars Premium Formats, like you do with the LotR Premium Formats? I was pretty excited about the Aayla Secura until I saw the bland base it stands on. The bases for the LotR are on a whole different level and I think the other franchises would benefit from this. Thanks!!
You wouldn’t believe the internal arguments about name plates. While we agree that they can look really classy, as in the case of The Lord of the Rings line, they can also start to feel redundant. It usually comes down to design. If it can be incorporated in a subtle, complementary way, then yay! Otherwise [...]
Quelle und noch weitere Q&A
http://www.sideshowtoy.com/experience/design-develop/