Blu-ray Forum → Sondereditionen Blu−ray und 4K Ultra HD Blu−ray → SteelBook® → SteelBook® • International → Vereinigtes Königreich

UK - Lone Survivor [2013] (4K) - Astro Creations Exclusive #001 (SteelBook)

Gestartet: 15 Nov 2023 06:35 - 22 Antworten

Wissenswertes

Vorbestellung: Fr., 24.11.2023, 21:00 Uhr (dt. Zeit)
Veröffentlichung: 29.04.2024

Full Slip (1.200 Stk.): £ 24,99
 Full Slip XL (1.800 Stk.): £ 44,99 OOS

Besonderheiten: WEA SteelBook · Prägung · Hochglanz · ohne dt. Ton
Geschrieben: 07 Juni 2024 19:16

Vincent_vega84

user-rank
Forenmoderator
Blu-ray Freak
fsk-geprueft
user verified
aktivitaet.png Aktivität:

Nochmals ein Update:
Zitat:
Hi Everyone.
USA shipment of S&S editions are now stateside and have been wrapped and packed. Tracking numbers will be sent today/ tomorrow.
I'm continuing to fulfill orders daily and thank you for all your patience for those still waiting.
Restock is going live tomorrow evening of the final editions. (8pm BST)
PLEASE NOTE: Previous orders will be fulfilled first without exception.
The Following amounts are left in total so when they are gone these editions will be sold out and won't return.
XL 143 editions Left available.
S&S 184 editions Left available.
1f6a8.png1f6a8.png As a huge thank you for your patience and support for this release from the day it was announced, I would like to offer up an S&S edition sealed and numbered for free!
(This won't be shipped until all paid orders are completed)1f6a8.png1f6a8.png
I will make a post here and Instagram this evening before restock, all you need to do is like the post and share as much as you like, I'll then pick one random winner on Monday 10th June.
Anyone can join in and I will be shipping this anywhere in the world free of charge.
Many thanks as always
Dan

Quelle: Astro Creations @ Facebook

SignatureImage_165387.png

Club der Steeljunkies
Team_Banner_Vincent_vega84.jpg

LG, Raffi
Letterboxd: VincentVega84

Geschrieben: 09 Juni 2024 00:30

Vincent_vega84

user-rank
Forenmoderator
Blu-ray Freak
fsk-geprueft
user verified

Beide Varianten sind jetzt nochmals bestellbar.

Club der Steeljunkies

LG, Raffi

Geschrieben: Heute 15:37

Vincent_vega84

user-rank
Forenmoderator
Blu-ray Freak
fsk-geprueft
user verified

Update und ein paar Fakten:
Zitat:
Morning Everyone.

Apologies for the air of silence this past fortnight. I've just been busy carrying out shipping orders.

In Total 75% of Orders have now been fulfilled.

I'm continuing to ship daily with a big push to complete this over the next 3 weeks.

As mentioned previously this has been a huge task and one that I quite frankly underestimated! 

With 002, plans are already in place to rectify shipping times and for them to be shipped as a whole over the course of a two week period.

Im anticipating 002 to be a bigger draw then 001 so to have plans such as these in place prior to pre order are essential in my opinion.

I'd just like to touch on feedback I've received from you in regards to the sets.

I want to thank you all for the kind praise you have shown towards this release, it's been overwhelmingly positive which I'm so grateful for and I'm pleased you like the first edition. We will continue to grow with each release and will look for collectors feedback with each set.

I've received a lot of comments thanking us for the constant updates from start to finish with this release and I'm really pleased these have been welcomed and helpful to those that have ordered, this isn't a one time thing, you can expect this level of service with each release going forward. 

I can't discuss too much at present unfortunately, although it's been verbally agreed/approved the contract has not been drawn and signed so I'm reluctant to jump the gun and state what's next.

I can confirm September is the date I've been given so far for everything to be completed legally, I will then announce the title and proceed with the designing of the complete product.

The plan for 002 is to have a limited number of OC’s as well as standard slips.

2 x XL slips (one exclusive to the OC) and a S&S slip or a ¼ slip will complete the set. (ill be asking for feedback if i should keep the S&S or revert to a ¼ slip instead)

It's possible a retailer will take the S&S title this time but that's not 100% confirmed as yet.

This will be under a new studio. A relationship has been built over the past 5 months with this pending release and if this does well then there is an opportunity to continue this relationship which I'm very excited for.

Lastly i thought i'd do something different and offer a “lone survivor update via numbers so far”

Hope that was something different for you all to read, i know that isn't the norm but thought i'd share a few bits to you all.

74 copies of S&S left in total :) 

Thanks again for all your patience!

Dan
Quelle: Email Astro Creations

Von den zwei erwähnten Steelbooks die getauscht werden mussten, ist eines übrigens von mir :-)

IMG_4661.jpg

Mein Exemplar hatte einen ziemlich starken Versatz zwischen Prägung und Druck. Ich habe mich dann bei Dan gemeldet und er hat mir sofort einen Ersatz versendet, alles völlig unkompliziert. Sobald ich diesen erhalten habe, werde ich meine Bilderstrecke mit euch teilen. Falls jemand Interesse an meinem mangelhaften Steelbook (inkl. Disc) hat, darf er sich gerne bei mir melden. Ich würde dieses natürlich gratis abgeben, nur der Versand aus der Schweiz müsste übernommen werden.

Club der Steeljunkies

LG, Raffi

Beitrag Kommentieren

Noch 380 Zeichen

Blu-ray Forum → Sondereditionen Blu−ray und 4K Ultra HD Blu−ray → SteelBook® → SteelBook® • International → Vereinigtes Königreich

Es sind 86 Benutzer und 546 Gäste online.