Blu-ray Forum → Club Bereich© bluray−disc.de → MCC − Movieprops Collectors Club → XM Studios

[XM Studios] Marvel - Magneto 1/4 Statue

Gestartet: 24 Sep 2021 14:14 - 7 Antworten

Geschrieben: 24 Sep 2021 14:14

Brummbärchi

user-rank
Movieprops Collector
Blu-ray Freak
aktivitaet.png Aktivität:

XM Studios News

"COMING SOON: He is here for the mutant race... Magneto is coming soon."

XM Studios Facebook

GHeroes EU Master Distributor Facebook

magneto_teaser_squareq5k7h.jpg

Geschrieben: 26 Nov 2021 22:38

Brummbärchi

user-rank
Movieprops Collector
Blu-ray Freak

Picture by Ang Seng

"Just done with the paint app...stay tune...", Ang Seng.

XM Studios Facebook

260424299_30048929663plkns.jpg

Geschrieben: 30 Juni 2022 13:50

Brummbärchi

user-rank
Movieprops Collector
Blu-ray Freak

Pictures by Isiow Sg

"There were many feedbacks on Magneto's body & head sculpt & looks like XM took these feedbacks seriously and updated Magneto's body & head sculpt.", Isiow Sg.

XM Studios Facebook

yeohlamthyeaqk0p.jpg

289259032_10228769114upj08.jpg

289497142_102287691153bjuy.jpg

289686463_10228769116jvkxw.jpg

Geschrieben: 12 Juli 2022 20:47

Brummbärchi

user-rank
Movieprops Collector
Blu-ray Freak

Pictures by Christian Francis Orongan

- Prototype XM Studios Magneto 1/4 Scale Statue -

XM Studios Facebook

1zckhq.jpg

2tak42.jpg

3ntkpu.jpg

4gekmy.jpg

5myjv8.jpg

64kj2f.jpg

7t1j28.jpg

Geschrieben: 26 Sep 2022 12:13

Brummbärchi

user-rank
Movieprops Collector
Blu-ray Freak

XM Studios News

"We are excited to present our next 1:4 scale MARVEL Premium Collectibles series statue, Magneto (Dawn of X). This is the first release in an upcoming new line featuring more characters from the Dawn of X comics series. Stay tuned for the full reveal COMING SOON!"

XM Studios Facebook

309002729_32486419720ogf5s.jpg

Geschrieben: 27 Sep 2022 12:14

Brummbärchi

user-rank
Movieprops Collector
Blu-ray Freak

XM Studios News

- The Magneto (Dawn Of X) will be ready for Pre-Order tomorrow, 28th September 2022! -

"XM Studios is excited to present our next 1:4 scale MARVEL Premium Collectibles series statue, Magneto (Dawn of X). This is the first release in an upcoming new line featuring more characters from the Dawn of X comics series. Each painstakingly handcrafted statue is individually hand-painted with XM’s famous quality finish, and comes in a bold, dynamic, and story-laden style.

The scene for this statue takes place after the events of House of X/Powers of X, in which a united Professor Xavier and Magneto would create a home for their people on the island nation of Krakoa. Here, the Master of Magnetism is seen standing within a crushed Sentinel base amidst dense foliage with a pensive look upon his face as he cradles a flower of Krakoa within a Sentinel eyeball using his powers.

Each of these flowers harnesses a pharmaceutical power unique to its makeup, providing the mutants with the leverage they need to hold humanity in their thrall. While organically produced, the mutants are responsible for distribution. Only nations that recognise Krakoa’s sovereignty would be able to legally trade and receive them. Magneto’s only priority has been the preservation of the mutant race. And as the formation of a mutant nation-state is now realised, Magneto uses his powers to step upwards and out of the wreckage. Mutantkind, all of it, is now committed to a single vision.

The XM Team wanted to accommodate collectors who would like to feature Magneto either with or without his helmet, and so this release comes with head switch-outs featuring Magneto with two portraits. It also comes with four right arm switch-outs, one featuring Magneto with a balled fist, another featuring him reaching out for an off-screen display of his powers, the third with Magneto holding on to his helmet and the last featuring him using his powers to cradle a flower of Krakoa within a Sentinel eyeball. Collectors can also look forward to a companion piece featuring Professor X soon."

XM Studios Facebook

a63i9834afetf.jpg

SPOILER! Inhalt einblenden

a63i98331jdof.jpg

a63i9832pjdgm.jpg

a63i9831fvium.jpg

a63i9825fzduy.jpg

a63i9812wedjt.jpg

a63i9805itird.jpg

a63i9801psft7.jpg

a63i9798cjeap.jpg

a63i9796eqdxa.jpg

a63i97888ci9x.jpg

a63i978685cce.jpg

a63i97806uivc.jpg

a63i9777lkiz3.jpg

a63i9770dbdkb.jpg

a63i9767y9f6t.jpg

a63i97666mijc.jpg

a63i97646jfa8.jpg

a63i97422kc9i.jpg

a63i9733nii5x.jpg

a63i9707xzi1o.jpg

a63i9702s0f5w.jpg

a63i9664sbdel.jpg

a63i9545vli7l.jpg

a63i9495dai89.jpg

a63i9493owe7s.jpg

a63i9461o5eaw.jpg

a63i9459g2fux.jpg

a63i9458tnits.jpg

a63i9455uocfm.jpg

Geschrieben: 28 Sep 2022 12:04

Brummbärchi

user-rank
Movieprops Collector
Blu-ray Freak

GHeroes Europe News

magnetofacebookbannerixip6.png

Zitat:
"Dear Collectors and Friends,

today we announce the official Pre-Order for the XM Magneto ( Dawn Of X ) 1/4 Scale Statue here with us in europe. The scene for this statue takes place after the events of House of X / Powers of X, in which a united Professor Xavier and Magneto would create a home for their people on the island nation of Krakoa. Here, the Master of Magnetism is seen standing within a crushed Sentinel base amidst dense foliage with a pensive look upon his face as he cradles a flower of Krakoa within a Sentinel eyeball using his powers.

~~~~~~~~~

Pre-Order: Open
Retail Price: 1485,- EUR
Full Payment Price: 1410,- EUR
Deposit: 400,- EUR
Edition Size: MTO 599
Metal Plaque: PO before 12.10.2022

~~~~~~~~~

PreOrder Magneto ( Dawn Of X ):

Magneto ( Dawn Of X ) : Pre-Order - English
Magneto ( Dawn Of X ) : Pre-Order - German

~~~~~~~~~

Features Magneto ( Dawn Of X ):

● Two (2) Portraits: 1 displaying Magneto wearing his helmet, 1 displaying him without his helmet on his head,
● Four (4) Right-Arms: 1 featuring Magneto with a balled fist, 1 featuring him reaching out for an off-screen display of his powers, 1 with Magneto holding on to his helmet, and 1 featuring him using his powers to cradle a flower of Krakoa within a Sentinel eyeball.
● Limited Edition: MTO 599

~~~~~~~~~

The Magneto ( Dawn Of X ) has an limited edition size of MTO 599, so don’t miss the chance to own him! Magneto experienced a tumultuous upbringing that led the young mutant to become obsessively protective of his people’s rights, knowing that any day society could turn on them. But what started as a noble cause quickly morphed into something more sinister, as Magneto began to believe that mutants should rule over humans. Though usually at odds with Earth’s Super Heroes, Magneto has come to mankind’s aid on multiple occasions, showing there is still hope for this tragic figure. Safe your Pre-Order.

~~~~~~~~~

GHeroes Shop : FAQ (English)
GHeroes Shop : FAQ (German)

~~~~~~~~~

You’ll receive an email with all further information after you secured one of the XM Magneto ( Dawn Of X ) 1/4 Statue Pre-Order.

Have a nice week!

Best Regards
GHeroes."

Geschrieben: 29 Sep 2022 12:03

Brummbärchi

user-rank
Movieprops Collector
Blu-ray Freak

XM Studios News

"The XM Team wanted to accommodate collectors who would like to feature Magneto either with or without his helmet, and so this release comes with head switch-outs featuring Magneto with two portraits. It also comes with four right arm switch-outs, one featuring Magneto with a balled fist, another featuring him reaching out for an off-screen display of his powers, the third with Magneto holding on to his helmet and the last featuring him using his powers to cradle a flower of Krakoa within a Sentinel eyeball.

Collectors can also look forward to a companion piece featuring Professor X soon."

XM Studios Facebook

08_magneto_dawn_of_x_42cj9.jpg

08_magneto_dawn_of_x_1ec7h.jpg

08_magneto_dawn_of_x_lnc5w.jpg

Beitrag Kommentieren

Noch 380 Zeichen

Blu-ray Forum → Club Bereich© bluray−disc.de → MCC − Movieprops Collectors Club → XM Studios

Es sind 94 Benutzer und 507 Gäste online.