Blu-ray Forum → Club Bereich© bluray−disc.de → MCC − Movieprops Collectors Club → XM Studios

[XM Studios] Marvel - Psylocke 1/4 Statue

Gestartet: 11 Apr 2019 08:46 - 13 Antworten

Geschrieben: 25 Apr 2021 12:17

Brummbärchi

user-rank
Movieprops Collector
Blu-ray Freak
aktivitaet.png Aktivität:

XM Studios News

"XM Studios is excited to present our next 1:4 MARVEL X-Men Premium Collectibles series statue, Psylocke! I also know there are monsters in this world. I may even be one of them. But I choose to stand between the world and those who threaten it. This beloved character is immortalized in amazingly detailed 1:4 scale cold-cast porcelain. Each painstakingly handcrafted statue is individually hand-painted with the high quality finish.

Psylocke poses a range of psionic and psychic abilities. Telepathic and telekinetic ninja mutant in mid-fight, her psi-blade pulsing and ready for action! When putting her psionic powers to use, she often wields “psychic knives” or other psychic blades to disarm her opponents. In addition to her mastery of hand-to-hand combat, she is a skilled stealth fighter and can even stage telepathic attacks from afar."

XM Studios Facebook

GHeroes EU Master Distributor Facebook

0aztk32.jpg

Geschrieben: 14 Aug 2021 12:10

Brummbärchi

user-rank
Movieprops Collector
Blu-ray Freak

Prototype pictures by Art Chaywan

"I photographed her in the natural light setting so you can see the true color and all the details.", Art Chayawan.

XM Studios Facebook

1wpk9s.jpg

SPOILER! Inhalt einblenden

2qqkqg.jpg

3d3j20.jpg

42hjki.jpg

5c8kew.jpg

6v0jjj.jpg

7mfk0f.jpg

80qkh7.jpg

9lvjqn.jpg

10bsk83.jpg

11nkjwo.jpg

127sj71.jpg

138tjwk.jpg

14vxjh5.jpg

15h2k8i.jpg

Geschrieben: 24 Nov 2021 14:06

Brummbärchi

user-rank
Movieprops Collector
Blu-ray Freak

XM Studios News

- Official XM Studios Psylocke 1/4 Scale Statue Assembly Video -

“Psylocke poses a range of psionic and psychic abilities. Telepathic and telekinetic ninja mutant in mid-fight, her psi-blade pulsing and ready for action! When putting her psionic powers to use, she often wields “psychic knives” or other psychic blades to disarm her opponents. In addition to her mastery of hand-to-hand combat, she is a skilled stealth fighter and can even stage telepathic attacks from afar.”

XM Studios Facebook

Geschrieben: 30 Dez 2021 11:07

Brummbärchi

user-rank
Movieprops Collector
Blu-ray Freak

XM Studios News

"Psylocke poses a range of psionic and psychic abilities. Telepathic and telekinetic ninja mutant in mid-fight, her psi-blade pulsing and ready for action! When putting her psionic powers to use, she often wields “psychic knives” or other psychic blades to disarm her opponents. In addition to her mastery of hand-to-hand combat, she is a skilled stealth fighter and can even stage telepathic attacks from afar."

XM Studios Facebook

270112829_30500137385ipjwa.jpg

Beitrag Kommentieren

Noch 380 Zeichen

Blu-ray Forum → Club Bereich© bluray−disc.de → MCC − Movieprops Collectors Club → XM Studios

Es sind 17 Benutzer und 115 Gäste online.