Blu-ray Forum → Sondereditionen Blu−ray und 4K Ultra HD Blu−ray → INFOthek

[Manta Lab / Collectong] News • FAQ

Gestartet: 15 Apr 2016 16:59 - 21 Antworten

Wissenswertes

Alles Wissenswerte über Manta Lab und Collectong, den Webshop, Infoquellen und auch Fragen hat in diesem Thread seinen Platz. Diskussionen sind ausdrücklich erwünscht!

Manta Lab WWWFBIGTwitterImport-FAQ

CollectongWWWFBIGImport-FAQ

Reihen: Manta Lab Exclusive · Manta Lab Global
Geschrieben: 26 Nov 2020 12:06

BigHero6

Forenmoderator
Blu-ray Profi
Aktivität:

Collectong via eMail.

Geschrieben: 31 Dez 2020 19:57

schneijo

Forenmoderator
Blu-ray Junkie
Aktivität:

Zitat:
Happy New Year!

This is John from Manta Lab and I want to thank everyone for the support and love for our products in 2020. This year has been a really messy one but we've managed to run the WB licensee and release some great exclusive steelbooks thanks to our hard working staffs, partners and support from our HQ. We wanted to release more (at least 2 more) exclusives but due to design process and few rejections here and there, we couldn't release them. In 2021, we are hoping that we could release those that were not release this year. Because of Covid, there are many changes to our daily lives. We hope that everyone is okay from his horrible virus and hoping that in 2021, things will get better for everyone. With the recent changes how studios distribute movies, I think our physical market may get affected but I sincerely hope that we can continue to produce and design the best versions of each movies in our collection for next year as well.

Thanks again for your support and wish you the best in 2021.

Best regards,
John from Manta Lab

Quelle: Manta Lab Facebook

Beitrag Kommentieren

Noch 160 Zeichen

Blu-ray Forum → Sondereditionen Blu−ray und 4K Ultra HD Blu−ray → INFOthek

Es sind 16 Benutzer und 560 Gäste online.