Kennen sicher einige schon aus dem sideshowcollectors Forum. Hab den Film eben wieder gesehn und hätte echt Lust drauf mir den Commando-Arnie zusammenzustellen :D
__________
yea, might not look like that much have changed, but... much have changed.
Little details added here and there + added weaponry. Tried to make this thing as movie accurate as I can with the parts I can acquire... ofcourse there are differences, it's not perfect, nothing ever is...
+ it seems like every single little detail in this movie changes from scene to scene, even the movie posters are not consistent, but I did the best I could.
Basicly the figure is now finished, since I cant seem to able to get more parts/parts I need for it.
Claymore/carriers TBA. + will be adding straps to Valmet later etc. etc. Maybe I'll update the pics at some point...
Also I really would have liked to make the m202a1 as movie accurate as possible, run barrel pipes through it etc. etc.
But the m202a1 shown in the movie is just a movie prop and looks quite a bit different from the real thing. This 1/6 Zacca model is (ofcourse) designed to be a replica of the real thing and stucture wise it's a bit complicated. So in order to make it movie accurate, I would have to brake the thing completely apart and make a few parts of my own... I really dont think that's gonna happen, but I atleast drilled the barrel holes to the front panel...
The left arm camo is (still) wrong, cant really fix that anymore, since the color is already absorbed in the rubber.
+ the harness buckles should be worn black, but I kinda like them this way?
+ drop leg holster straps should be slimmer.
- -
PARTS USED:
head ............ Hot Toys MMS117 T-800
body ............ Hot Toys Chris Redfield (Stars version)
vest ............. Hot Toys Billy Sole flak vest with added straps and buckles from R099 Aviator Harness
pants ........... 060R Green Army Pants
boots ........... Hot Toys Wesker (Stars version)
watch .......... Hot Toys Wesker
knife ............ Hot Toys Billy Sole
grenades ...... Soldier Story m67 Hand Grenades (x3)
pouches ....... (all modified from) BBI NIGHT OPS NAVY SEAL WOODLAND M4 DROP LEG POUCH
shotgun
shells .......... TTL CIA Quick reaction force shells(x12) + (modified) carriers (x2)
throwing knives
in the back ... k-bar type knife (maybe Soldier Story) with custom sheat (x2) - not accurate, but cant really be seen in the movie
desert
eagle .......... Hot Toys Wesker
drop leg
holster ....... (modified > woodland camo) ACE USAF STS M9 Tactical Holster
rocket
launcher ..... (heavily modified) Zacca m202a1 - not accurate - custom built prop used in the movie, actually looks very different from the real m202a1
Valmet
M78/83 ...... Dragon AK47 (with custom stock) - not accurate - Valmet was never produced in 1/6th form
uzi ............. Hot Toys MMS002 BD T-800
shotgun ...... BGN-01-24 Dragon M1100 Shotgun (custom painted) - not accurate - Remington 870 used in the movie - couldn't find one in 1/6th form
claymore
carrier
bags .......... TBA
a ridicilous amount of super glue and bomullsband (cotton ribbon) for all the straps on the vest/custom throwing knife holsters/black seams in the pouches/etc./etc.
__________
Bild/Text-Quelle:
elämän merimies