Habe folgende Anleitung in einem englischen Forum gefunden, wo dies bereits mehrere Leute ausprobiert haben und iohren Denon Player nun Multi Region fähig gemacht haben. Ausprobieren natürlich auf eigenes Risiko.
Hier ist der Thread
http://www.homecinemacentral.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?p=40483#post40483
Auszug - zitiert von www.homecinemacentral.co.uk/forums
DENON 3800BDCI Multi Region BLU RAY - HERE
Its very simple to do and can be changed back and forth between regions. This takes about 2 minutes to change.
PLEASE DO THIS AT YOUR OWN RISK
I have a USA player. Loading the EURO firmware turns it into a UK region Blu & DVD player. Loading the USA firmware changes it into USA region Blu & DVD.
I have changed my player four times so far.
You require a UK and USA serial number.
Please PM members for serial numbers THANK YOU.
Link to
USA firmware from DENON
Link to
UK firmware from DENONI have tested this with the following Blu Rays which are region locked. They display a "Wrong region" Screen and then play following a firmware region change.
USA region locked Gone baby Gone & Revenge.
UK region locked The Wrestler, Terminator 2, Australia
Information on locked Blu Ray regions can be found here
Region B list
Region A list
Region A
Region B
Region FreeI have only done this with a USA player, I see no reason why this would not work with a UK based player - But I do not have one to test.
I also think this should work with 2500 UK and USA players - PLEASE NOTE - This will require the DENON 2500 firmware and NOT the above 3800 info.
I will add more info and pictures when I find time, For now this should be enough informaton for those that wish to try
AT YOUR OWN RISK
"America is the only country that went from
barberism to capitalism without civilization in between." - Oscar
Wilde