Zitat:
Zitat von equi-nox76;6001434
XM ist fairerweise auch so gut was Feedback anbelangt.
Hier sind noch die Paintänderungen:

pic property of F4F
Chris
So schnell? Hab ich nie was von bemerkt...
Statue wurde übrigens wegen der Sache auf unbestimmte Zeit verschoben. Der eigentliche PO wäre gestern gewesen.
"Hey guys - so we've been hard at work finishing the Snake change proposal as highlighted in the Collector's Club and was about to submit it to the licensor. One thing I didn't realise until now, is that it's a holiday in the US on Monday (today). That means I can't get any confirmation from Konami on any changes until AFTER tomorrow's launch. I had hoped that I would have had confirmation on any changes before. The holiday has put a spanners in the works.
As a result, we will delay the launch until we know with confidence on whether the changes have been approved or rejected so that people can preorder with a clear understanding on what the final product would look like.
I would not want anyone ordering with the assumption that the changes will happen, only to find out that it wont be changed.
For your reference - things that we've looked into are: SOCOM gun, reduced muscle bulkiness on arms a little, paint scheme and hair.
Also, for the stealth camouflage version, we are now working on a neon green version as well and are looking into allowing you to choose the version you want yourself. Of course, this is also subject to Konami approval.
In the mean time, I will keep you guys informed the moment we have any news. I hope you can understand my decision and I appreciate your understanding. I apologise that there has been a lot of back and forth - your feedback needed to be listened to and tried our best to turn around as quick as possible. Thanks guys."