Blu-ray Forum → Blu−ray Talk, Kino & Filme, TV−Serien, VoD & Gewinnspiele → Blu−ray Filme & Kino

Guardians of the Galaxy Vol.3 (Chris Pratt, Zoe Saldaña, Will Poulter; Regie: James Gunn; 05.05.2023)

Gestartet: 13 Apr 2016 21:42 - 95 Antworten

Geschrieben: 17 Apr 2017 21:02

TheBub

user-rank
Movieprops Collector
Blu-ray Freak
aktivitaet.png Aktivität:

kommentar.png
Forenposts: 6.951
Clubposts: 1.194
seit 01.06.2011
display.png
LG 50PK350
player.png
Panasonic DMP-BD65
anzahl.png
zuletzt kommentiert:
Ostergewinnspiel 2017
anzahl.png
Bedankte sich 1746 mal.
Erhielt 4535 Danke für 2186 Beiträge
TheBub Puppymonkeybaby!

James Gunn schreibt und dreht auch Teil 3

Zitat:
Well, this week we start the U.S. press junket, before traveling to Europe at the end of the week. Of course I know some of the questions that come up a lot – “Wasn’t there a lot more pressure dealing with the sequel of a beloved film?” (No, there was less, because this time I knew there was an audience waiting to see it!) and, “What was it like working with Kurt Russell and Sylvester Stallone?” (Daunting and at times overwhelming – I ran around in my backyard as a kid pretending to be Snake Plissken and John Rambo, so these guys are true icons to me.)
But the question that comes up perhaps the most is, “What’s the deal with Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3, and are you going to direct?”
Before I was able to honestly answer this, I needed to know it was, in my heart, what I truly felt called to do. There is a history in Hollywood of haphazard endings to trilogies, and I didn’t want to become a part of that dishonorable tradition of pretending the third one doesn’t exist. I couldn’t do it for the money, and I couldn’t do it because it was what other people wanted me to do. I needed to do it because it was what I needed to do. I have never made choices in my career based on anything other than passion and love for the stories and characters, and I didn’t want to start now.
So, after many months of ruminations and discussions, I know the answer. I could save this answer for the first, random interviewer to ask me during the press junket but instead I thought I’d share it with the most important people in the Guardiansverse – you, the fans, who have been so incredibly supportive and enthusiastic over the past five years, it has moved me to tears on a regular basis.
So, yes, I’m returning to write and direct Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3.
In the end, my love for Rocket, Groot, Gamora, Star-Lord, Yondu, Mantis, Drax, and Nebula – and some of the other forthcoming heroes – goes deeper than you guys can possibly imagine, and I feel they have more adventures to go on and things to learn about themselves and the wonderful and sometimes terrifying universe we all inhabit. And, like in both Vol. 1 and Vol. 2, we will work on creating the story that goes beyond what you expect.
My partnership with the folks at Marvel Studios – Kevin Feige, Lou D’Esposito, Victoria Alonso, and Jonathan Schwartz – has been the best of my professional career, and is a huge contributing factor to my decision – as is my relationship to the guys at Disney Studios – Bob Iger, Alan Horn, and Alan Bergman – who have been cheerleading innovation and the pure love of movies from the start. This is the kind of thing you’d expect a director to say about the people who have just hired him, but people who know me know I would never put up working with people I don’t like for a single movie, much less two, and much, much less three. I love them all and appreciate immensely their collaboration. I wake up every day pinching myself that they’d allow this punk rock kid from Missouri to help create this wonderful universe, and to not only allow but encourage creative freedom while doing so.
I can’t fricking wait to get started.
Much of what’s happened in the MCU for the past ten or so years has been leading, in a big way, to the Avengers’ Infinity War. Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3 will happen after all that. It will conclude the story of this iteration of the Guardians of the Galaxy, and help catapult both old and new Marvel characters into the next ten years and beyond. I will be working side-by-side with Kevin Feige and the gang to help design where these stories go, and make sure the future of the Marvel Cosmic Universe is as special and authentic and magical as what we have created so far.
I promise you, the fans, I’ll do it all with integrity and love and respect for the characters.
Make mine Marvel.
We are Groot.
Excelsior!
Love,
James
https://www.facebook.com/jgunn/posts/10154170335931157
Gruß, Sascha

BraindeadSig1.jpg
Unsere Scheibenwelt

Geschrieben: 17 Apr 2017 21:10

Trunkz

user-rank
Movieprops Collector
Blu-ray Fan

kommentar.png
Forenposts: 450
Clubposts: 828
seit 11.03.2014
anzahl.png
Bedankte sich 31 mal.
Erhielt 522 Danke für 252 Beiträge

Das geht ja früh los
Geschrieben: 11 Sep 2017 20:13

TheBub

user-rank
Movieprops Collector
Blu-ray Freak

kommentar.png
seit 01.06.2011
display.png
LG 50PK350
player.png
Panasonic DMP-BD65
anzahl.png
zuletzt kommentiert:
Ostergewinnspiel 2017
anzahl.png
Bedankte sich 1746 mal.
TheBub Puppymonkeybaby!

Die Original Guardians sollen wohl im weiteren Verlauf des MCU noch eine wichtige Rolle spielen. Aber laut James Gunns Antwort auf eine Fanfrage, wird
SPOILER! Inhalt einblenden

Vance Astro
wohl nicht dabei sein. :confused:
https://www.comicbookmovie.com/guardians_of_the_galaxy/vol_3/guardians-of-the-galaxy-vol-3-heres-one-cosmic-character-we-definitely-wont-see-a153734
Gruß, Sascha

BraindeadSig1.jpg
Unsere Scheibenwelt

Geschrieben: 14 Jan 2018 20:52

gelöscht

Bitte löschen :)
Geschrieben: 26 Feb 2018 23:10

BigTicket

user-rank
Blu-ray Profi

Deutschland
Berlin
kommentar.png
Forenposts: 3.045
Clubposts: 13
seit 20.03.2009
display.png
Sony Sony AF9
player.png
Sony UBP-X800M2
anzahl.png
Blu-ray Filme:
ps3.png
PS 3 Spiele:
ps4.png
PS 4 Spiele:
anzahl.png
Steelbooks:
anzahl.png
Mediabooks:
anzahl.png
anzahl.png
zuletzt bewertet:
Männerherzen
anzahl.png
Bedankte sich 98 mal.
Erhielt 797 Danke für 513 Beiträge

Mark Hamill in Vol. 3?

http://www.comingsoon.net/movies/news/925819-mark-hamill-and-james-gunn-twitter-exchange-hints-at-guardians-3-role
Ich muss erst wissen was Sie können!
Ich bin der Beste!

Ok...dann tun Sie es....
Geschrieben: 27 Feb 2018 00:17

Aaron

user-rank
Blu-ray Fan

kommentar.png
Forenposts: 838
seit 22.10.2016
anzahl.png
Bedankte sich 101 mal.
Erhielt 321 Danke für 139 Beiträge

Wird dann für höchstens 2 Minuten zu sehen sein, wie Sylvester Stallone. Mit solchen Castings können sie keinen mehr beeindrucken. Es muss auch mal richtig geliefert werden.
Geschrieben: 27 Feb 2018 00:29

TheBub

user-rank
Movieprops Collector
Blu-ray Freak

kommentar.png
seit 01.06.2011
display.png
LG 50PK350
player.png
Panasonic DMP-BD65
anzahl.png
zuletzt kommentiert:
Ostergewinnspiel 2017
anzahl.png
Bedankte sich 1746 mal.
TheBub Puppymonkeybaby!

Zitat:
Zitat von Aaron
Wird dann für höchstens 2 Minuten zu sehen sein, wie Sylvester Stallone. Mit solchen Castings können sie keinen mehr beeindrucken. Es muss auch mal richtig geliefert werden.

Laut Gunn sollen die Original Guardians aber im weiteren Verlauf noch ne größere Rolle spielen. Also mal sehen was da noch kommt.
Gruß, Sascha

BraindeadSig1.jpg
Unsere Scheibenwelt

Geschrieben: 27 Feb 2018 02:32

Falcon

user-rank
Blu-ray Fan

Hab ich was verpasst. Was meint ihr mit "Original Guardians"!?

Und ich bete, dass Vol. 3 möglichst auch vom Superhelden-Clash verschont bleibt.
Maverick Signatur HiFi Splash.png
Geschrieben: 27 Feb 2018 07:02

gelöscht

Zitat:
Zitat von Falcon
Hab ich was verpasst. Was meint ihr mit "Original Guardians"!?

Und ich bete, dass Vol. 3 möglichst auch vom Superhelden-Clash verschont bleibt.

Die Original-Guardians die Dargestellt wurden von Stallone, Michelle Yeoh, Ving Rhames, Miley Cyrus (Mainframe, der sprechende Kopf) und Michael Rosenbaum inkl. bzw. exkl. Yondu. Das sollen die ersten Guardians (Ravangers) aus den Comics sein.

Zu Hamill: mag ich. Brauch ich in GotG Vol.3 aber nicht. Sollte er dabei sein, dann gerne als Stimme.
Geschrieben: 27 Feb 2018 08:06

Joern.Pomplitz

user-rank
Redaktion Filmreviews
Blu-ray Papst
fsk-geprueft
user verified

Ob da bei sovielen Charakteren was vernünftiges bei raus kommt? Die Gruppe der 'Neuen (?) Guardians' (also Starlord, Groot etc.) ist doch schon groß genug. Mit den Anvengers Filmen haben wir doch schon genug Zusammenschlüsse, da braucht es doch nicht einen zweiten Kreis...
Viele Grüße
Jörn

SignatureImage_19730.jpg

Beitrag Kommentieren

Noch 380 Zeichen

Blu-ray Forum → Blu−ray Talk, Kino & Filme, TV−Serien, VoD & Gewinnspiele → Blu−ray Filme & Kino

Es sind 108 Benutzer und 464 Gäste online.