Blu-ray ForumClub Bereich© bluray-disc.deMCC - Movieprops Collectors ClubMovieprops Collectors Club / Hersteller-InformationsbörseXM Studios

[INFO] XM Studios Coverage STGCC 2018 - September 08-09

Gestartet: 16 Aug 2018 17:59 - 36 Antworten

Antworten
Geschrieben: 17 Sep 2018 10:31

Brummbärchi

Movieprops Collector
Blu-ray Junkie
Aktivität:

Pictures from Me

"We start the last STGCC sharing day with the XM | LBS statues. There is Captain America 1/3 and from the Impact Line Juggernaut 1/7 and Spider-Man 1/7. Cap in 1/3 scale, comic verison, coming with switchout heads and arms. Alright! With the Juggernaut you can see the power from the Impact Line. The base shows so much going on in an amazing amount of details. Same for Spider-Man, will show his power after he is painted. Have fun to watch, must see which pictures are next."

Geschrieben: 17 Sep 2018 15:46

Brummbärchi

Movieprops Collector
Blu-ray Junkie
Aktivität:

XM Studios News

"Read all about it under the following link."

---> STGCC 2018 Post Con actions by XM to collectors' reactions <---

Geschrieben: 17 Sep 2018 18:28

Brummbärchi

Movieprops Collector
Blu-ray Junkie
Aktivität:

Pictures from Me

"First wave of the X-Men statues at STGCC. No need to comment on everyone, but the new fire coloring from the Dark Phoenix 1/4 statue looks awesome. The other ones are Professor X Hover Chair 1/4, Magneto on Throne 1/4, Professor X Wheel Chair 1/4, White Magneto 1/4, Mystique 1/4 and Omega Red 1/4. Have fun to watch, next pictures are X-Men wave 2."

Geschrieben: 18 Sep 2018 09:46

Brummbärchi

Movieprops Collector
Blu-ray Junkie
Aktivität:

Pictures from Me

"Second and last wave of the X-Men statues at STGCC. The XM Cyclops 1/4 statue and XM Gambit 1/4 statue are on top of my list, love both. The other two are XM Iceman 1/4 and the XM Sentinel 1/6 diorama. Forget everything you saw before, this diorama is outstanding in front of you! Have fun to watch, next pictures are the new DC 1/6 line."

Geschrieben: 18 Sep 2018 15:44

Abrissbirne

Steeljunkie Extreme
Blu-ray Fan
Aktivität:

DIe Qualität ist so dermaßen geil, da kommt einfach nichts dran. Wenn ich die Phönix mit meiner von Sideshow vergleiche, dann sind das Welten.

Gruß Stefan
Geschrieben: 18 Sep 2018 16:21

Brummbärchi

Movieprops Collector
Blu-ray Junkie
Aktivität:

Pictures from Me

"Fresh POWER comes with the new XM 1/6 DC line. They invest so much love for the details in this scale, unbelievable! All are well done, but for myself Aquaman is on top. Very creative concept! We have from the Justice League XM Wonder Woman 1/6, XM Superman 1/6, XM Aquaman 1/6 and the XM Flash 1/6. Then the XM Joker 1/6. Have fun to watch, must see which pictures are next."

Geschrieben: 18 Sep 2018 17:48

Brummbärchi

Movieprops Collector
Blu-ray Junkie
Aktivität:

Pictures from Me

"Ok i will end my first own coverage from the STGCC with pictures from XM Dr Octopus 1/4 statue and XM Scarlet Witch 1/4 statue. I hope you all liked the pictures. No need to ask, i will be at STGCC 2019 again! Can´t wait until this whole year is done. And trust me next time i will take MORE pictures! Hahaha! Have fun to watch."

Beitrag Kommentieren

Noch 160 Zeichen

Blu-ray ForumClub Bereich© bluray-disc.deMCC - Movieprops Collectors ClubMovieprops Collectors Club / Hersteller-InformationsbörseXM Studios

Es sind 89 Benutzer und 579 Gäste online.